Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. On The Record

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, dear.

Oh my, oh my, oh, my.

For God's sake.

That should be hilarious. But, just... Wow.
    Your ignorance is showing again.

The media are indeed part of the ruling class.
    But the deepstate is the permanent bureaucracy, and they ignored orders from Trump at will.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

But the deepstate is the permanent bureaucracy, and they ignored orders from Trump at will.

The media is the 4th Branch of Government.

Trump (D) was put in, in order to get the most expensive things passed by "republicans" that would not have passed under democrats. That's why the 2-party system - one hand feeds the other. Every 4 to 8 years they switch off, so that Amerikans wish, hope and believe things will get better, only they never, ever do.

And you still fall for it, like the very good citizen that you are.

Hey SS, are you "voting" again this year?

TRUMPED by TRUMP should be the new slogan, don't ya think?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The media is the 4th Branch of Government.

Trump (D) was put in, in order to get the most expensive things passed by "republicans" that would not have passed under democrats. That's why the 2-party system - one hand feeds the other. Every 4 to 8 years they switch off, so that Amerikans wish, hope and believe things will get better, only they never, ever do.
    LOL

The same things and much worse would have passed under the Demoncrats, and if Trump was just part of the 2 party system he would not have gotten attacked and thwarted by both sides and then persecuted after leaving office, he'd have been another W getting more cooperation from bother parties in office and becoming an accepted and respected "Elder statesman" after leaving office.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

The same things and much worse would have passed under the Demoncrats, and if Trump was just part of the 2 party system he would not have gotten attacked and thwarted by both sides and then persecuted after leaving office, he'd have been another W getting more cooperation from bother parties in office and becoming an accepted and respected "Elder statesman" after leaving office.
    Good thing you're not a detective. All a serial killer would have to do is make one little change in his M.O. and you'd be, like, whoop! We're lookin' for two different perps!!

If Trump wasn't "just part of the two party system" he might occasionally say things like this:

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1781424832988463562

Last edited by acptulsa; 04-21-2024 at 10:33 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good thing you're not a detective. All a serial killer would have to do is make one little change in his M.O. and you'd be, like, whoop! We're lookin' for two different perps!!

If Trump wasn't "just part of the two party system" he might occasionally say things like this:

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status...24832988463562

He does.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He does.
    How many drugs are you on when you hear it?

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...47743283175924

I don't know who Spike Cohen is but he nailed it. Also RFK Jr supports raising the minimum wage to $15. I cringe when I see libertarians supporting RFK Jr. What good is non-interventionism if you have no property rights? North Korea, Venezuela and Cuba are non-interventionist but I wouldn't want to live there.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I cringe when I see libertarians supporting RFK Jr. What good is non-interventionism if you have no property rights?
    The system needs a monkey wrench thrown into the gears, and I mean right now. Regardless of what the monkey wrench was designed to do, it will strip the gears, and then we have a chance to tear this corrupt edifice down and put something inoffensive in its place (and we don't necessarily have to use the same monkey wrench to build it). Got a better one?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-27-2024 at 09:24 AM.

I don't know who Spike Cohen is [...]
    He's a libertarian activist who was the LP's candidate for VPOTUS in 2020, and is a haver of many based takes.

A couple of weeks ago, he debated Davig Hogg on gun control (see this thread). Here's his bio-blurb from that:
    Spike Cohen was the Libertarian candidate for Vice President in 2020. Traveling across the country and speaking with victims of the War on Guns, he has seen firsthand the harms caused by gun control, and the dire need to end it. He is the Founder of You Are The Power, a nonprofit dedicated to helping people who are being victimized by their local governments.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-27-2024 at 09:05 AM.

The system needs a monkey wrench thrown into the gears, and I mean right now. Regardless of what the monkey wrench was designed to do, it will strip the gears, and then we have a chance to tear this corrupt edifice down and put something inoffensive in its place (and we don't necessarily have to use the same monkey wrench to build it). Got a better one?
    The monkey wrench argument is a whole other debate. I was just addressing those that think RFK Jr's platform are on whole "good" or at least better than what we have now. All I'm saying is his platform overall is horrible. If we actually implemented his policies we'd be a third world country in a few years. I don't think anyone can argue that.

I will agree that his policies will help speed up the crash, so maybe that's a plus. You can also make the argument that Trump would be better to bring about a crash via monkey wrench. And I think Trump would be more likely to do the right thing after the crash. RFK Jr is more likely to view government as the solution than Trump in my opinion.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RFK Jr is more likely to view government as the solution than Trump in my opinion.
    Trump is more likely to live that long. As in, he won't any more act as monkey wrench than he did before. As in, RFKJr has motivation to expose the Covid/jab operation and Trump has every reason in the world to keep covering it up.

Maybe Kennedys don't make the best presidents, but they make great martyrs. Make no mistake. The situation is that bad. They aren't just robbing us blind. They're killing us.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-27-2024 at 10:11 AM.

Trump is more likely to live that long. As in, he won't any more act as monkey wrench than he did before. As in, RFKJr has motivation to expose the Covid/jab operation and Trump has every reason in the world to keep covering it up.

Maybe Kennedys don't make the best presidents, but they make great martyrs. Make no mistake. The situation is that bad. They aren't just robbing us blind. They're killing us.
    RFK is obviously better on the jab, but Trump is more likely to let me leave the country with my stuff.

RFK is obviously better on the jab, but Trump is more likely to let me leave the country with my stuff.
    I still don't see RFKJr having a chance to implement policy, even if he wins. I honestly don't think what he wants to do will ever happen, even if the deep state wants it too, because what they want most of all is to keep him distracted and make him look bad.

I think the monkey wrench does more for your chances than Trump ever will.

That's just your opinion. Trump never really ordered the troops to leave Syria.

But even if he did, then it resolves to HIM to fire people and replace them. It's up to HIM as COMMANDER IN CHIEF
    to use the Armed Forces UNDER HIS COMMAND.

Stop making excuses for Donald Trump and inventing fairy tales. We are not a gullible forum here.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Stop making excuses for Donald Trump and inventing fairy tales. We are not a gullible forum here.
    Ah, cut him some slack. It must be tough to portray your idol as a heroic leader and not someone who was either too stupid or too weak to take control of his own administration.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

But even if he did, then it resolves to HIM to fire people and replace them. It's up to HIM as COMMANDER IN CHIEF
    to use the Armed Forces UNDER HIS COMMAND.
    Douglas "I have returned" McArthur was fired by Harry "I'm a wimpy haberdasher" Truman, for God's sake. Trump can't even nut up the way Truman did.

It turns out Trump was the cuck all along.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ah, cut him some slack.
    We can't afford to cut this ship of fools any more slack. Trump and Biden and their hyperinflation tag team aren't cutting any of us any more slack. It's time to wake people up and stuff black coffee down their gullets.

Last edited by acptulsa; 04-30-2024 at 12:21 PM.

That's just your opinion. Trump never really ordered the troops to leave Syria.
    False.

And they lied to him and said they were withdrawing them so he wouldn't fire them.
    Then they made it politically untenable for him to fire them or force the withdrawal.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

False.

And they lied to him and said they were withdrawing them so he wouldn't fire them.
    Then they made it politically untenable for him to fire them or force the withdrawal.
    So, ineptitude, then?? Or political self-interest?? Really trying to figure out your defense of your beau.

In any case, I guess a debate with RFK is right around the corner??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    politically untenable
    LOL

Every time I turn around you're saying that something Trump did which is threatening to leave him politically untenable he did to avoid becoming politically untenable. And you don't even seem to realize you're calling him an idiot.

If he had spent those four years doing the right thing I'd be trying to organize a hundred million man march to carry him back to the White House on our shoulders. And I'd be getting lots of recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So, ineptitude, then?? Or political self-interest?? Really trying to figure out your defense of your beau.

In any case, I guess a debate with RFK is right around the corner??
    It's not ineptitude. It's not cowardice or political. It's WHO HE IS.

“You’re not stealing anything,” Trump said. “We’re reimbursing ourselves … at a minimum, and I say more. We’re taking back $1.5tn to reimburse ourselves.”

Trump's plan to seize Iraq's oil: 'It's not stealing, we're reimbursing ourselves'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-seizure-isis

'We're keeping the oil' in Syria, Trump says

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/n...crime-66589757

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123