Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 1999

Thread: Taking things from white people

Healthy societies honor their elderly.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1787258538685084012

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1787240677149171727

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...24186509050119

https://twitter.com/TheXReportCard/s...41406649291252

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/B7frankH/status/1787131436962587092

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...58485197889615

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...73523741385125

https://twitter.com/i/status/1787496761843397060

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1787496761843397060

I am approve Mel’s worldview.

I just don’t give a $#@!.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...66015841853639

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...72292312084918

Wow, on my most politically incorrect day I could have never come up with the name Glorilla.

And to think that I actually have to watch what I say in polite company, lest I be branded as something.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's a son being taken by his white dad because his mom shot and killed him 3 days before a custody battle. But...she's also white. White people taking things from white people @Anti Federalist.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/06/us-new...urder-suicide/

And...that's what usually happens.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Wow, on my most politically incorrect day I could have never come up with the name Glorilla.

And to think that I actually have to watch what I say in polite company, lest I be branded as something.
    NC made a mistake in his posting.

GloRilla was at last year's show.

Here she is performing a charming little ditty called "Nut Quick".

This year it was Sexy Red.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Here's a son being taken by his white dad because his mom shot and killed him 3 days before a custody battle. But...she's also white. White people taking things from white people @Anti Federalist.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/06/us-new...urder-suicide/

And...that's what usually happens.
    Horrible and tragic.

My point in this thread is to look at rates and ratios of killings, mass shootings, street brawls and so on.

The figures of who are committing them are the opposite of what is presented on a daily basis by government and it's media organs.

https://twitter.com/iamyesyouareno/s...73523741385125

Or to point out things like this, that some folks claim never happens.

White people taking things from white people
    You mean like the white people who released this guy, or the white people who mislabeled his ethnicity (misethnicked him?)?

NC made a mistake in his posting.

GloRilla was at last year's show.

Here she is performing a charming little ditty called "Nut Quick".

This year it was Sexy Red.

Charming.

The captioning in the 2nd video was helpful considering the fact that in neither vid could I actually understand more than every third or fourth word, the diction and use of language being so poor. Surprisingly, even without captioning that didn’t prevent me from getting the gist of their message.

Contrast the view of male/female relationships presented in the above 2 videos with something like this:

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Charming.

The captioning in the 2nd video was helpful considering the fact that in neither vid could I actually understand more than every third or fourth word, the diction and use of language being so poor. Surprisingly, even without captioning that didn’t prevent me from getting the gist of their message.
    For your edification my brother:

"Nut Quick"

(If you don't get the $#@! out of here, what are you doing here?)
    (GloRilla)
    (The $#@! they lame ass doin'?)
    I'm probably finna come in and out on this joint
    (Hoo, hey)

I could've been the president, the way I lead these niggas on (Glo for president)
    Say I might be racist by the way I do these niggas wrong (Maybe I am)
    If it's ever me or her, then you won't have to choose, I'm gettin' gone (Ah)
    Ain't never been no pick me bitch, I'm quick to leave a nigga 'lone (On the gang)
    I'm a raw-ass bitch, but swear to God I can't be $#@!ed with (On God)
    Found out I was pregnant, got it gone and I ain't $#@! since (Outta there)
    He thought I would be crazy after sex, but I ain't nothin' (Haha)
    He could've been my favorite sneaky link, but he just nut quick (Why you do it?)

He thinkin' he that nigga, but not knowin' who this bitch is (What the $#@!?)
    Cocky motherfucker, I ain't askin' who no bitch is ($#@! a bitch)
    He like to see me ride it from the front just like a windshield (Ayy)
    He know that I'm a Big Mac and them other hoes some kids meals (Yuh)
    I think that I'm speakin' on 'em every time they see me drop (Hatin' ass)
    Noddin' they head mad as hell knowin' they wanna give me props (Haha)
    It's bitches that congratulate me knowin' they wanna see me flop (Mad ass)
    It's niggas in my DM tryna drop a lo' to give me top
    If the nigga head was fire, put his haircut on my tab
    Boy be tryna clock the pussy, pussy boy, you on my time (Stupid-ass nigga)
    Was 'bout to $#@! with what's-his-name again, but was like, "Never mind" (Never mind, man)
    'Cause if that ho ain't with me now, that nigga ass wasn't never mine (On God)

I could've been the president, the way I lead these niggas on (Glo for president)
    Ain't never been no pick me bitch, I'm quick to leave a nigga 'lone (On the gang)
    He could've been my favorite sneaky link, but he just nut quick

First date, meet me at the mall since he say he boss enough (Okay)
    And I'ma put that nigga back if he say it cost too much (Broke ass)
    They know I'm a star, I got 'em reachin' like a motherfucker (Hey)
    Cut them bitches off 'cause they was leechin' like a motherfucker (Leechin' ass)
    When it comes to niggas, I ain't worried 'bout no other hoes (Nah)
    They probably gon' kiss his ass, I'ma make him suck my toes
    They scared to make that nigga mad, I talk to him like a ho (Bitch-ass nigga)
    Young niggas don't like breaking bread, that's why I like my niggas old (Yuh)
    Thinkin' that I give a $#@!, that's where they be $#@!in' up
    Know I gotta try a bitch if she actin' tough as $#@! (Come here, bitch)
    Of course I gotta lie and $#@! just to get a nigga bucks
    Ain't even got a caption on this $#@! because they know what's up (On God)

He could've been my favorite sneaky link, but he just nut quick

For your edification my brother:
    We really are in Opposite World if a thing edifies me by lowering my IQ by ten points.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Contrast the view of male/female relationships presented in the above 2 videos with something like this:
    @CCTelander

A fantastic song, one of the best.

Or, if you want a real contrast, look at what black musicians were creating 100 years ago. The music of Duke Ellington, or Count Basie or Scott Joplin or any of the numerous black band leaders, composers and arrangers of the Harlem or New Orleans or Chicago music scene, was some of the best ever composed.

What the $#@! is going on that the toxic slop that I posted as examples, are now the best selling and most downloaded of "music"?

In a sane and healthy society, that $#@! would not even exist.

Horrible and tragic.

My point in this thread is to look at rates and ratios of killings, mass shootings, street brawls and so on.

The figures of who are committing them are the opposite of what is presented on a daily basis by government and it's media organs.
    Which is getting tougher to do since gov is $#@!ing with the numbers.

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1787643762107179046

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You mean like the white people who released this guy, or the white people who mislabeled his ethnicity (misethnicked him?)?

More like this:

The Case Of Susan Smith, who accused a Black Man of drowning her kids - Crime Documentary

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Or how about this? Twin sisters falsely accuse black man of rape to cover up the fact that one of them had consensual sex with her cousin while the other was locked in the trunk? Stereotypical white hillbilly behavior, engage in incest then accuse a black man of rape.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vincent...ions-48-hours/

Diane Prater: So, I say to myself … it ain't going to do me no good to say nothing … But I never, never, never believed Vincent was guilty.

The private investigator also tried to talk to relatives of Karen, Sharon, and Keith. He ended up conducting a videotaped interview with Keith's cousin, Dana Brouillette — and she told him a shocking story. Dana said that Keith told her in a bar, long after the trial, that Vincent Simmons was never with them on Little California Road that night.

DANA BROUILLETTE [to Brian Andrews]: He came out and told me. There was never a Black man.

Instead, in a sworn affidavit, Dana says that Keith told her that "he had consensual sex with one of the girls and locked the other in the trunk."

DANA BROUILLETTE [to Brian Andrews]: He had gone down Little California Road and he locked Sharon in the trunk, and he said the sex between him and Karen was consensual. He said but the other one was a little hellcat. … That's the one that put the scratches on his neck.

Or how about the black HS football star when spent years behind bars for rape until the white girl who claimed he raped her recanted her testimony on Facebook but didn't want to go tell the prosecutors BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO PAY BACK THE $1.2 MILLION SETTLEMENT SHE GOT FROM THE SCHOOL SYSTEM?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/oneti...ccuser-recants

LONG BEACH, Calif. – The kidnap-rape conviction of a once-promising prep football star was dismissed Thursday following a recantation by his accuser.

Brian Banks collapsed in sobs on the counsel table during a court hearing where a prosecutor quickly conceded the decade-old case and moved for the dismissal.

In the summer of 2002, Banks' future looked bright: He was a 17-year-old high school football star being heavily recruited by a number of colleges. But in a single day that changed with the accusations of kidnapping and rape by a female student.

He maintained there was no rape and their sexual contact was consensual, but his lawyer urged him to plead no contest rather than risk a sentence of 41 years to life in prison if convicted. He followed the advice and went to prison for six years, shattering his dreams of gridiron glory.

Lawyers for the California Innocence Project were prepared Thursday to argue he should be exonerated.

In a strange turn of events, the woman who accused him a decade ago friended him on Facebook when he got out of prison. Wanetta Gibson explained she wanted to "let bygones be bygones."

According to documents in the case, she met with Banks and said she had lied; there had been was no kidnap and no rape and she offered to help him clear his record.

But she subsequently refused to repeat the story to prosecutors because she feared she would have to return a $1.5 million payment from a civil suit brought by her mother against Long Beach schools.

She was quoted as telling Banks: "I will go through with helping you but it's like at the same time all that money they gave us, I mean gave me, I don't want to have to pay it back."

Justin Brooks, a lawyer who heads the innocence project, said that Banks has remained on probation, under electronic monitoring, has had to register as a sex offender and has had trouble getting a job.

He said Banks continues to train for what he hopes will be a future chance at a football career.

Stereotypical white hillbilly behavior, engage in incest then accuse a black man of rape.
    So common that Harper Lee fashioned one of the greatest triumphs of American literature around it.

And white hillbilly sluts did and do it for the same reason government does the things it's doing now -- because the accusation will make people angry, and angry people can't think straight.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-07-2024 at 09:20 AM.

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...33093375598627

https://twitter.com/NatCon2022/statu...35588957049184

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @CCTelander

A fantastic song, one of the best.

What the $#@! is going on that the toxic slop that I posted as examples, are now the best selling and most downloaded of "music"?

In a sane and healthy society, that $#@! would not even exist.

The reason I picked that specific song is because the contrast kinda answers your question. My intent was to show that the toxic slime exemplified by those 2 rap songs is what you get from people who are completely devoid of any glimmer of hope. It’s self-absorbed, extremely cynical and flat out hurtful/hateful.

The Tesla song, on the other hand, displays a hopeful, positive outlook, even tho in a great many cases the outcome of relationships isn’t the greatest. Hope is still alive so you get a much better outpouring from the soul, so to speak. Kind of exemplifies the old joke that marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience. I’m not saying this exactly right but I think you can get what I’m aiming at.
    Chris

Or how about this?
    Two cases.

One from 20 years ago, one from almost 50 years ago.

There is not a day that goes by where there are not multiple instances, far beyond what the population/ratio would suggest, of rape, murder, brawling, theft or just random abuse of some white person, by blacks.

I don't come at this from a perspective of "hate" although I do get angry, but rather one of trying to save a civilization.

Nobody should have to live like this, including other blacks.

And to try and force a population to do so, will result in an explosion, and our oppressors know it, which is why they are doing it.

This is the point @acptulsa is driving at.

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast