Thread: You Will Hire the Criminals and You Will Be Happy

You Will Hire the Criminals and You Will Be Happy

Racial discrimination? What an odd thing for a woke administration to say...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

and i will STILL be unemployed...just got another rejection letter for a job 2 hours away

glub
    glub
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Disgusting that Dollar General settled. Would it have cost much more than six million to fight it all the way to the SCOTUS? I hope this gas station does just that. I want to see the government forced to admit that their precious "POC" commit far more crimes, which they would have to do.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

What constitutes a criminal? Somebody who got a felony for drunk driving three times in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    What constitutes a criminal? Somebody who got a felony for drunk driving three times in a row?
    Good question, and also, does it ever go away? In a way when you look at services like Uber, it solves many of those things. Although I'm not interested in a society wide rating system, that would be very CCP, things like that do work. Too many downsides really... And no privacy. But it does work.
    "I am a bird"

According to the Biden administration, anybody that opposes him is deemed a criminal.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This stuff is coming from the same media that are trying to gave idea that "Two Genders" dont exist.

They're hammering hard on this "blacks=criminals" operation...