Thread: OJ Simpson: Dead at 76

OJ Simpson: Dead at 76

https://nypost.com/2024/04/11/us-new...on-dead-at-76/

O.J. Simpson, the former football great who was accused of and ultimately acquitted of the brutal 1994 slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, has died, according to his family. He was 76.

"On April 10th, our father, Orenthal James Simpson, succumbed to his battle with cancer. He was surrounded by his children and grandchildren. During this time of transition, his family asks that you please respect their wishes for privacy and grace," a statement from his family said.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Live shot of the funeral procession hitting the wires now:

What is in his wallet? What card is he carrying?

Butchered two white people and got away with it as payback for Rodney King

Rest in Piss $#@!.

https://twitter.com/TheXReportCard/s...50837788062134

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-11-2024 at 02:25 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

His poor kids is all I can say. Did he convince them he didn't kill their mother or did they convince themselves in order not to lose both parents? What a nightmare for them.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Kim Goldman even talked to two jurors and said she was told the three-and-a-half hour deliberation was allegedly a cover-up.

"They corroborated what my dad and I always thought -- which was that they didn't do their job," she said. "They pulled testimony just to cover up that they always knew what their answer was when they went into that jury room and they wasted our time for three-and-a-half hours."

Kim Goldman said the jurors claimed no evidence would have likely made a difference in the outcome.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/abc-...ry?id=63609110

Never heard that before but not surprised. Acquitting Simpson was a real wake up call for white people. That $#@!ing jury condoned those murders because of race and then blacks broke out in a massive celebration.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Butchered two white people and got away with it as payback for Rodney King

Rest in Piss $#@!.

https://twitter.com/TheXReportCard/s...50837788062134

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Kim Goldman even talked to two jurors and said she was told the three-and-a-half hour deliberation was allegedly a cover-up.

"They corroborated what my dad and I always thought -- which was that they didn't do their job," she said. "They pulled testimony just to cover up that they always knew what their answer was when they went into that jury room and they wasted our time for three-and-a-half hours."

Kim Goldman said the jurors claimed no evidence would have likely made a difference in the outcome.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/abc-...ry?id=63609110

Never heard that before but not surprised. Acquitting Simpson was a real wake up call for white people. That $#@!ing jury condoned those murders because of race and then blacks broke out in a massive celebration.

I'm speaking only for myself. I watched the trial intently. The police and prosecution fxcked up with the chain of evidence. And the DNA lab in the OJ trial wasn't even accredited. I think some people would have found OJ guilty regardless and some would have found OJ not guilty regardless. Some still think Derek Chauvin is innocent despite the knee on the neck 2 1/2 minutes after the George Floyd no longer had a pulse. Some think Kyle Rittenhouse is guilty despite video showing him running AWAY from the white child rapist who was trying to take his gun. (The race of Kyle's victims is important because people try to make something racial out of it even t though everyone his shot was white.) There's the the Central Park 6 that Trump still thinks are guilty despite someone else already having been convicted of that crime. Oh, and what about Harvey Milk's killer Dan White who got off on the "Twinkie Defense?" I saw one of those (white) jurors who said "He seemed like such a nice young man. There had to be SOME reason for him to do what he did." At the end of the day there are 12 people who have 12 opinions that may or may not agree with yours. After that....life tends to go on.

Edit: One more thing. I know more than one black democrat that thought OJ was guilty the whole time and at least one white republican that still thought OJ was innocent even after OJ wrote the book "How I would have done it." And I've gone from thinking Michael Jackson was innocent of pedophilia to thinking he was guilty to now thinking he probably was innocent and my latest switch to thinking he was innocent came from a Candace Owens monologue.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-11-2024 at 04:13 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm speaking only for myself. I watched the trial intently. The police and prosecution fxcked up with the chain of evidence. And the DNA lab in the OJ trial wasn't even accredited. I think some people would have found OJ guilty regardless and some would have found OJ not guilty regardless. Some still think Derek Chauvin is innocent despite the knee on the neck 2 1/2 minutes after the George Floyd no longer had a pulse. Some think Kyle Rittenhouse is guilty despite video showing him running AWAY from the white child rapist who was trying to take his gun. (The race of Kyle's victims is important because people try to make something racial out of it even t though everyone his shot was white.) There's the the Central Park 6 that Trump still thinks are guilty despite someone else already having been convicted of that crime. Oh, and what about Harvey Milk's killer Dan White who got off on the "Twinkie Defense?" I saw one of those (white) jurors who said "He seemed like such a nice young man. There had to be SOME reason for him to do what he did." At the end of the day there are 12 people who have 12 opinions that may or may not agree with yours. After that....life tends to go on.

Edit: One more thing. I know more than one black democrat that thought OJ was guilty the whole time and at least one white republican that still thought OJ was innocent even after OJ wrote the book "How I would have done it." And I've gone from thinking Michael Jackson was innocent of pedophilia to thinking he was guilty to now thinking he probably was innocent and my latest switch to thinking he was innocent came from a Candace Owens monologue.
    Now he faces the ultimate judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

I never felt very strongly about it at the time, because the case was so convoluted.

As years have gone by, and the jurors have spoken up, like this one, I realize a grievous miscarriage of justice took place.

FTR, initially I was very vocally opposed to what the LAPD did to Rodney King. It was inexcusable.

I had to stand up for Stacy Koon and Daryl Gates after the fact, because I felt they were being tried in a case of "double jeopardy".

But, as you said, life tends to go on. That was over thirty years ago now.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...22599380992128

“The Juice” finally squeezed out at 76?

Bye.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...22599380992128

The polarization was the fault of the media. Ask yourself this question. When before or since was there daily polls about whether or not someone was guilty or innocent? And then they broke the polls down by race. Even with that I saw some black people not cheering in ^that video and some white people were cheering. Also, where was all of the scrutiny of the Robert Blake acquittal? Robert Blake (I remember him as Beretta on TV), shot and killed his wife (admitted) and claimed it was an accident when he was cleaning his gun. He died last year.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/09/11625...ing-dies-at-89

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

last time I saw Simpson was in Buffalo 12/20/75 . Vikings beat em 35 - 13. I enjoyed it.Still pissed we lost Rose Bowl to dud in 1968. Guy goes from football and commercials to being involved in stabbing people to deat at midnigt at front door ? I cant explain it
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    last time I saw Simpson was in Buffalo 12/20/75 . Vikings beat em 35 - 13. I enjoyed it.Still pissed we lost Rose Bowl to dud in 1968. Guy goes from football and commercials to being involved in stabbing people to deat at midnigt at front door ? I cant explain it

Footbal players tendvto get hit on the head a lot and usually suffer multiple concussions over the course of their careers. In the old days they called it “getting your bell rung.” Unfortunately, this causes a kind of brain damage that’s known to cause an increase i. Violent aggression, poor decision making and a lack of the ability to ieep oneself under control.

Not an excuse, just an explanation.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I lived in LA when all of the Rodney King stuff went down and everyone was stunned when those cops got off. I agree with AF that the second trial (and all federal trials like it) was double jeopardy and outrageous. As far as OJ and the blood evidence thing, though it was shown to be attempt to plant (even more) evidence (incredibly stupid), it was also clear as day that he killed them! Both things can be true and I firmly believe everyone who claimed he was innocent was entirely influenced by their hating white people and/or cops. That would be tons of white liberals as well belligerent blacks. A lot people can't do cognitive dissonance which in play with planting evidence for a crime the defendant was still guilty of.

I just watchs Cuomo's show where Geraldo was sitting in for him. He interviewed the journalist Judith Regan who interviewed OJ about his "If I Did It" (I didn't read it) and, holy $#@!, it's plain to see that it was his confession. I'd never heard of this interview, before. Apparently, there was a lot of negative reaction to her doing the interview because people didn't really know what it was about so it was shelved for some years. By the time it aired most people had probably lost interest in the case. Here's the most relevant part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJr24J3NmWo

-GLP poster

So glad his life chapter is OVER.

So much division

Such a waste of time

The former NFL star’s son struggled greatly with his mental health. He was a troubled child with numerous outbursts and run-ins with the law from age 14.

According to reports, Jason was diagnosed with Jekyll and Hyde disease, also known as “intermittent rage disorder,” which caused him to have recurrent seizures and difficulty controlling his rage. He was prescribed medication for his condition but mostly abused his prescriptions.

He had also been arrested for assault, driving under the influence, and attempted murder of his girlfriend in a fit of rage. Four doctors confirmed that Jason was “psychologically disturbed” and needed urgent help and intervention.

In a letter found after an incident, Jason referred to himself as three people: Jekyll, Hyde, and Himself. He also described in the letter his willingness to harm anyone who threatened his family and loved ones physically.

Jason was never an official suspect in the Brown and Goldman murders. However, in March 2012, Private Investigator and author William Dear published “O.J. I.S. Innocent, And I Can Prove It,” which contained his solid opinions and suspicions supporting his argument.

The book contained information pointing to Jason as the real murderer of Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman on June 12, 1994.

The book cites Jason’s rage and mental illness as the real cause of the killings and declares O.J. innocent. However, Jason was never formally tried for the murders in a court of law. Some people believed what they read in Dear’s book, while some still believe that O.J. was responsible for both killings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...er/ar-AA1jqMkf

-GLP poster

"In his book, O.J. Simpson says that he would have taken a bullet or stood in front of a train for Nicole. Man, I’m gonna tell you, that is some bad luck, when the one guy who would have died for you kills you. You don’t get worse luck than that."

-Norm MacDonald

-GLP poster

"In his book, O.J. Simpson says that he would have taken a bullet or stood in front of a train for Nicole. Man, I’m gonna tell you, that is some bad luck, when the one guy who would have died for you kills you. You don’t get worse luck than that."

-Norm MacDonald
    Man do I miss him. One of the all-time greats of standup comedy. And actually a pretty decent guy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Man do I miss him. One of the all-time greats of standup comedy. And actually a pretty decent guy, too.
    Agreed. Awesome human with his head screwed on right and no better comedian.

-GLP poster

Agreed. Awesome human with his head screwed on right and no better comedian.
    I never found OJ that funny.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

-Norm MacDonald
    Try that today...

https://twitter.com/WojPawelczyk/sta...15549246644724

Try that today...

https://twitter.com/WojPawelczyk/sta...15549246644724

Norm would if he were still around. Shame because he would have a lot to say right now and I would have loved to see how it made heads explode.

-GLP poster