Page 2372 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1372187222722322236223702371237223732374 ... LastLast
Results 71,131 to 71,160 of 71412

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    //
    He made a nice Bible to sell that people will like to buy. What's the issue supposed to be (genuine question, I can't keep up with Woke "moral" logic)...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    TRUTH.

"Deep State" is just a gateway drug to the truth. The truth is that it's just the State. But almost nobody can believe that until they see the truth for themselves. Exposing the Deep State is ultimately just exposing the State...

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

The 2024 election memes are gonna be FIRE, lol...

Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-29-2024 at 09:50 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    He made
    No, he didn't.

a nice Bible to sell that people will like to buy. What's the issue supposed to be (genuine question, I can't keep up with Woke "moral" logic)...
    There's no issue, it's just hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No, he didn't.
    I thought this is the $60 Trump Bible? It's something else?

He went to China and helped the workers in his factories manufacture his neckties, too.

I don't think you're going to convince him that Trump so much as designed the cover.

And he's right. Trump the mediocre-at-best Christian hawking Bibles with Old Glory embossed right on the cover is hilarious. Just the accessory for when you're wrapped in said flag and carrying a cross around your neck.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He went to China and helped the workers in his factories manufacture his neckties, too.

I don't think you're going to convince him that Trump so much as designed the cover.

And he's right. Trump the mediocre-at-best Christian hawking Bibles with Old Glory embossed right on the cover is hilarious. Just the accessory for when you're wrapped in said flag and carrying a cross around your neck.
    OK, I "get" the joke but as a Christian, I acknowledge that the accusation of hypocrisy is cheap. There are lots of real hypocrites in the church... many of them may be huge fans of Trump. But the implication does not automatically go the other way -- just because many who love Trump are surely hypocrites does not mean Trump is. Trump is obviously flawed (who among us isn't?), but that doesn't mean his faith is insincere and the last thing I am in the business of doing is announcing the insincerity of someone's faith on any other basis than their own denunciation of it, either in word or deed, or both. I get that many things Trump has done can be "inferred" to mean this or that about his spiritual state, but I still have not seen anything cut-and-dried yet.

By contrast, a "pastor" in Washington recently gave a "sermon" titled, "What if God worships YOU?" That pastor is on the path of destruction, if he does not repent, he will go to hell. That's not my opinion, Scripture requires me to come to that conclusion. Show me something in Trump's behavior or words that requires me to come to the same conclusion about Trump. Until then, I reserve my judgment and place Trump in God's hand which, in the end, is the only thing that matters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL

You know those hand signs have meaning, right? They are not accidental.... Adds another layer of lulz to it.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody can troll the left like the DJ Donald Trumpaster Dee. So funny...

He had to know this would make libtards blow a gasket.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.